Dancing with the Stars: Athletes just announced their lineup for the brand new season airing at the end of April!
As you can guess from the title of DWTS this season, the show will feature 10 renowned athletes from a variety of sports.
The athletes will include three Olympic figure skaters, a former Los Angeles Lakers star, an Olympic gold medal-winning softball player, Notre Dame women’s basketball champ, and American luger, Olympic snowboarder, former World Series MLB champ and an NFL cornerback.
Get a full list of the teams for this season below:
- Adam Rippon with Jenna Johnson
- Arike Ogunbowale with Gleb Savchenko
- Chris Mazdzer with Witney Carson
- Jamie Anderson with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jennie Finch Diagle with Keo Motsepe
- Johnny Damon with Emma Slater
- Josh Norman with Sharna Burgess
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with Lindsay Arnold
- Mirai Nagasu with Alan Bersten
- Tonya Harding with Sasha Farber
See the dancing partners from DWTS: Athletes photos
The season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes,” will air MONDAY, APRIL 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT) on ABC.