Ever wanted longer lashes, better looking brows or stronger nails; but just don’t have the money or time to get them? Beauty expert Kym Douglas has the solutions for you – and they are all do-it-yourself ideas! Read on for the how-to’s and product links!
Onion Juice For Eyebrows:
1) Chop the onion, put pieces in blender; make a paste
2) Then strain to get the juice
3) Apply the juice with a Q tip to your eyebrows and keep it on for one hour
4) Wipe it off with a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice
Apply the onion juice very subtly to the eyebrows, as this smell can burn your eyes.
Condition Your Eyelashes:
2) Leave it on your lashes for 3-4 hours (or overnight)
Get Stronger Nails:
3) Soak your nails in mixture for 15 minutes
4) Continue this process 1-2 times a week until you get the desired results
There you have it – everything you need to get the lashes, brows and nails of your dreams! Enjoy and happy DIY-ing!