Hilary Duff has stirred up a lot of gossip in her new relationships since divorcing from her ex-husband Mike Comrie. Her newest boyfriend, whom she’s been spotted with this summer, is Ely Sandvik. Check out 5 things you may not have known about Hilary’s new beau!
- He’s a businessman. Ely Sandvik is the CEO of SOLr Energy Consulting, a customer service firm specializing in solar energy for the home.
- He owned a coffee shop. According to his LinkedIn page, Sandvik owned KindKreme Coffee for 2 years, from August 2010-September 2012. It’s no Starbucks, but still pretty cool, right?
- He’s originally from New York. Despite being on the West Coast now, Sandvik actually grew up in Ithaca, NY. Looks like he may have moved west to attend college, since he went to USC Business School.
- He’s an animal lover. If you see the photo above, looks like he’s walking a dog (or perhaps that’s Duff’s new dog Momo). Points in his favor, considering Duff’s a huge animal lover too.
- He seems to be a fan of PDA. No problems for Sandvik when it comes to showing how much he likes Duff – the couple was spotted on the beach looking cozy and on a walk kissing.