Whitney Port’s Easy Makeup Routine
Thefrisky.com reported on MTV’s “The City” star Whitney Port’s easy 5 minute makeup routine. Since we frequently have our readers asking about beauty and makeup tips, we thought this would be a good fit. Get a fresh and natural look in just 5 minutes with these few easy steps listed below:
1. Start by mixing Fresh High Noon tinted moisturizer with Fresh Soy Face Cream to get a nice base with a little sunkissed glow. (You can do this right in the palm of your hand, dump a little of each out and mix with your fingers!)
2. Dust Bare Minerals Powder with SPF 15 to even out skin. Then she bronzes with Guerlain Number One for Blondes on her cheeks, hairline and jawline.
3. Finish up with a little bit of NARS Orgasm Blush on cheekbones, a little on forehead, nose, and chin to keep it constant.
4. Brow time, Whitney says, “I use Anastasia brow gel to give my eyebrows a nice shape (this is especially helpful if I haven’t had time to go in to get them done).”
5. Highlight under your eyebrows with Benefit Eye Bright and then curl your lashes with a Sephora eyelash curler.
6. And: “Sometimes if I’m really feeling like going all out for the day I put on Maybelline mascara.”
Not sure what to put on your lips? Whitney adds, “For my lips I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Stain with SPF in it.”