Victoria Justice has always killed it on the red carpet with her fun makeup – and the Harper’s Bazaar Party was no exception. She was glowing; all thanks to her makeup artist Lusine Galadjian, who was nice enough to break down the products she used! Check them out below!
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links.)
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Natural Beige gave a nice finish to the skin
- BH Cosmetics Dream Studio Pro Cream Palette added a nice highlight to the center of her face
- Kat von D Shade and Light Palette gave her cheeks a nice contoured look
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara gave Victoria’s lashes a lift
- Benefit Brow Pencil #3 for fuller looking brows
- Dolce K Lip Liner by Kylie Cosmetics for a deep nude color
- Literally Gloss by Kylie Cosmetics for a pretty shine
There you have it: now you too can copy Victoria’s pretty makeup! Have fun trying out these products!