Dancer-turned-YouTuber Nia Sioux recently revealed her date night makeup. She sported glowing skin, rose gold eyes and a pink lip. Keep reading below to see what products she used and how you can get her flawless look for yourself!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in “Radiance” for a bit of glow underneath foundation
- CoverFX Foundation in “G70” for buildable coverage and a natural finish
- It Cosmetics “Bye Bye Undereye” Concealer to cover up any dark circles and/or undereye bags
- Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Base Mineral Foundation – most likely in “Velvet” (used as a setting powder) for extra coverage and a semi-matte finish
- Morphe “That Glow” Bronzing Palette (Nia uses the darkest 3 colors – bottom of palette) to subtly sculpt hollows of cheeks, perimeter of face and sides of nose
- MAC Blush in “Burnt Pepper” for a deep rose flush to the cheeks
- Becca Cosmetics Highlighter in “Champagne Pop” for extra glow to the cheekbones
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in “Eden” to prime eyes for eyeshadows
- Morphe 350S “Nature Glow Palette” – use a shimmery gold on the lids and blend a matte brown in the crease
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil in “Taupe”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil in “Medium Brown” and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to fill in, shape and set eyebrows respectively
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in “Trooper” for a thin line of eyeliner on top lashlines only
- Benefit “They’re Real!” Mascara to separate and define lashes
- Tarte Lip Paint in “So Fetch” for a light pink base
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss in “Damn Gina” overtop for shine
Hopefully these products inspire you to try out a new look for your next big night! Happy shopping! Don’t forget to watch Nia’s full video below!