You know the show – The Arrangement has been blowing up on social media since its debut on E! last year – but do you know the actors and actresses? If not, don’t worry: we have 50 fun facts about the cast of The Arrangement for you below. Keep reading to learn more about these awesome stars!
(who plays Kyle West)
1. He plays guitar and can sing. He’s actually working on a new song, “Feel Somethin'” which is due for release soon. Check out the teaser on his Instagram below!
2. The motto he lives by are “the 4F’s” as he calls them – faith, family, friends and fans.
3. He’s currently dating actress Oana Gregory.
4. He’s on Snapchat! You can add him @joshhendu.
5. Josh and his co-star Christine are good friends IRL (in real life).
(who plays Megan Morrison)
6. She’s a native New Yorker.
7. She loves eating organic and vegan food.
8. Her cousin is famous model Linda Evangelista.
9. You might have seen Christine in AMC’s The Walking Dead, where she played Sherry.
10. She has a rescue dog named Buddy. And yes, he has his own Instagram – follow him @buddys_a_boss!
(who plays DeAnn)
12. She had a main role in the Canadian television series, Continuum, from 2012-2015.
13. She also starred in the Canadian/American sci-fi show, Andromeda, from 2000-2005.
14. She actually met her husband, Michael Shanks on Andromeda, when he guest starred in an episode. They’ve been married since 2003.
15. Lexa and her husband Michael are both active in the charity for Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.
(who plays Terence)
16. He was actually born in France.
17. He’s a fan of ice hockey.
18. One of his first US film roles was in 1999’s Never Been Kissed, opposite Drew Barrymore.
19. One of his most notable roles was in ABC’s drama, Alias, which ran from 2001-2006. He played the character, Michael Vaughn. That’s where he met and dated Jennifer Garner from 2003-2004.
20. You might have also seen Michael in the TNT medical drama HawthoRNe, where he starred opposite Jada Pinkett Smith.
(who plays Shaun)
21. She starred in Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too? in 2010.
22. You may have also seen Carra in 2014’s Straight Outta Compton, which also featured Famous in Love star Keith Powers.
23. She often posts quotes about positivity and life on her Instagram page. Check out one below!
24. She knows Sex & The City actress (and current NY Governor candidate!) Cynthia Nixon.
(who plays Megan’s agent, Leslie)
25. You probably recognize Autumn from her role in the ever popular teen drama, The OC, where she portrayed Taylor Townsend from seasons 2-4.
27. Her alma mater is UCLA, where she studied dance, movement, voice technique, and theater history.
28. She played the female lead in 5 Hallmark romantic comedies from 2012-2016.
29. She was married to director Jesse Warren from 2009-2014; but they divorced. They have 2 children.
(who plays Zack)
31. He’s had guest roles on two CW shows, The 100 and iZombie in 2017.
32. He was an assistant ballet choreographer for Center Stage: Turn It Up.
33. He’s a stunt performer in 2018’s Velvet.
(who plays Hope)
34. You might recognize Katharine from the popular 2008 movie, Another Cinderella Story. She played one of Selena Gomez’s stepsisters, Bree.
35. She had the lead role in a series of horror films, Ginger Snaps.
36. She’s a Canadian actress, originally from Vancouver, BC.
(who plays Lisbeth)
37. In addition to The Arrangement, Ashley is also starring in the Crackle show, The Start Up, which also features Autumn Reeser’s former OC co-star Adam Brody.
38. You may have also seen Ashley in the 2012 Lifetime movie, Tall Hot Blonde, based on a real-life murder mystery.
39. She had a role in the 2012 feature film, LOL, which starred Miley Cyrus, Demi Moore and Douglas Booth.
40. She’s married to former That 70’s Show star Topher Grace. They have one child together.
(who plays Xavier)
41. Before landing his guest spot on The Arrangement, Ruffin had roles on the TV shows, Power in 2014-2015 and Elementary in 2016-2017.
42. He’s originally from Virginia.
43. He recently performed in a play at the Ensemble Studio Theater.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of being a part of a beautiful play written by the amazing @candidly.bleu at #ensemblestudiotheatre. I had @iloveshawnrandall as my guardian angel! But the amazing significance of this performance is we all gave our best to honor the injustice that #kaliefbrowder endured. #youarenotforgotten
44. He hosted the BIT Awards in NYC in late 2017.
(who plays Annika)
45. She wrote her first short film at the age of 9.
46. She’s created and wrote, and is producing and starring in the 2018 film, Nevada.
A year ago today I almost quit acting because my dreams felt so far out of reach. Canadian agents, casting directors and fellow actors told me I was crazy to move to LA. They told me getting a US visa was impossible. They told me LA agencies & managers weren’t taking on any new talent, especially blondes. They said being a blonde & trying to work in this industry is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. However, something inside told me not to give up. I had just come off a TV series and was either going to quit..or risk everything & give it my all. Skip to a year later where I signed with my dream manager & agent, booked a supporting lead in a film, visa was approved and got funding for a movie I co wrote with one of my best friends. That being said, I’ll let Mr. Will Smith take it from here folks: “Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can't do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can't do it. You want something, go get it. Period." ~ Will Smith Happy New Year, my friends. #2018 let’s do this 🥂💫
47. She actually went to nursing school at Okanagan College in British Columbia before realizing she wanted to pursue acting.
48. She started her own production company, Crazy Sunshine Films.
49. Her favorite Canadian? Ryan Gosling.
Now you know all about the stars of The Arrangement. Be sure to follow them on their social media pages to keep with their lives and the awesome show!