When shopping for your friends and family, many are forced to push shopping for themselves to the back-burner. Once it’s time to attend one a Christmas or New Years party, we are all scrambling to find something to wear! Many will settle on last year’s dress thinking that, “No one will notice!” But it doesn’t have to be this way! We have compiled a list of 5 dresses that are both perfect for these events, and also inexpensive! This way, you can arrive to any holiday party in style and never have to ‘outfit repeat’ again!
1. One of the biggest trends right now is velvet. For less than $30, you can rock this trend in front of all of your friends and family, and look great doing it! This bodycon “Crushin’ It Velvet Mini Dress’ from GoJane.com comes in a festive maroon color, and features a sexy open back that would look amazing on anyone. You definitely want to check this out for your next Christmas party.
Crushin’ It Velvet Mini Dress WINE – $28.84
2. Forever 21 has a great selection of formal holiday dresses for cheap. Their ‘Lacy Accordion Pleated Dress” is only $25 and perfect for any holiday event you will be attending! In a classic black and white, who could go wrong with this dress?
3. If you’re ordering any presents off of amazon.com, you might want to look into their dresses section before you check out! This $25 gold sequined ensemble could be the dress you’re looking for for your New Years Party this year. It’s body con fit and Plunging V- Neckline will definitely get you the midnight kiss you’ve been waiting for!
4. Being that red is the most festive color you could wear this season, this lacy, long sleeved, bodycon dress from loveculture.com is perfect for a Christmas party! It’s long sleeves will keep you warmer in the cold weather and will make everyone at the party jealous of your outfit – especially because you only spent $30 on it!
5. This silver and gold cami dress from Forever 21 will have you shining brighter than any Christmas lights! For only $30, this chevron textured dress could work for both Christmas or New Years, what a steal!
What are you wearing to your holiday parties this year? Tweet us and let us know @feelingthevibe!